[linux-dvb] WG: Re: WG: n-tv gone again

It seems to be the problem as described in the mail you refer to. But the
patch did not solve the problem at my system. I tried it yesterday again
and had no positive result. I searched for old modules hanging around
somewhere but there were none. I have absolutely no idea what the reason
is. Maybe the next driver version will do. As long as this problem exists
only on my system and my favorite channels work...

thx,
Markus

---