[linux-dvb] outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

Hi,

Raymond Lohuis writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > My name is Raymond Lohuis and i did build the VDR/DVB box too.
 >
 > It works fine accept when i insert  an CI Module to watch encrypted
 > channels.
 > i get the massage :
 >
 >     outcommand error 1
 >     commandrequest errorr
 >     Filter shutdown error :51500
 >
 > followed by:
 >
 >     outcommand error 1
 >     ARM reset
 >
 > When i pull te ci module out the system works fine again.
 >
 > my hardware is :    PII 350 128mb 30 Gb
 >                             3c905 ctx network / Matrox g200 AGP
 >                             kernel 2.4.2 with reiserfs
 >
 > the CI card is Aston 1.05 and 1.04 (both new and repeatedly tested)
 >
 > Anny help would be appreciated.

It looks like those CI-CAM versions make the ARM application crash.
I think somebody reported the same happens with the newer Irdeto
CAMs. Sorry, I do not have the hardware (CAMs) to debug this.

Does the error already occur if just the CAM is inserted or only if
also the smartcard is inserted?

Ralph

---