[linux-dvb] Re: outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

Am 19.03.01, schrieb Ralph Metzler <rjkm@convergence.de> ...

> It looks like those CI-CAM versions make the ARM application crash.
> I think somebody reported the same happens with the newer Irdeto

That was me, I think.

> CAMs. Sorry, I do not have the hardware (CAMs) to debug this.

If I KNEW that an SE 4.6 will work, I could try to patch it (although I
really don't WANT to do that because the CAM is brand-new and I wouldn't
like loosing my warranty). The CAM itself seems to be OK, I tested it in
a technisat cam1 and could access it via the CI-menu.

To all of you who have working CAMs: which versions do you have? Have you
tried newer/older versions? Anybody successful with just updating the
software?

> Does the error already occur if just the CAM is inserted or only if
> also the smartcard is inserted?

With my Irdeto 4.7 it happens as soon as the CAM is inserted, no
difference with or without smartcard.

Greetings,  Marcus

---