[linux-dvb] Re: outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

--- Ralph Metzler <rjkm@convergence.de> schrieb: >

> So far I read that the following CAMs are causing
> instant crashes:
>
> Aston version 1.04 and 1.05
> Irdeto version 4.7
>
> Can somebody confirm this?
> What about other CAMs like the new EuroCIs?

No, Irdeto 4.7 is fine, no problems (well not so many
problems, except that I have to restart it, after the
epg scan or heavy video playback sometimes :-( ...
The Eurocam (with no smartcard) produces the
"outcommand error" every time. No difference when it
is inserted. The driver does not start.

M.