[linux-dvb] AW: Re: outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

Same to me, Cam works but time to time the decoding stops. I yust have to
pull the smartcard wait for 10 seconds and put it in again after 3 to 5
seconds it works again until next time.
The time between is not the same, but best/longest working is after a
reboot.
I disabled the epg scanner and when i have to record from an decryted
channel i reboot first and switch to the channel and let it there until
recording time.
Under the Windows soft is a menue for reading the cam infos
(Version/running/errors/blocking etc.) A possebility to build something like
that for VDR?
Would help for information about witch cams makes problems and witch errors
reported from the cam.

Bernd

---