[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

> Same to me, Cam works but time to time the decoding stops. I yust have to
> pull the smartcard wait for 10 seconds and put it in again after 3 to 5
> seconds it works again until next time.
> The time between is not the same, but best/longest working is after a
> reboot.

I have noticed the same ! Also if i use the EPG-Scanner.
I have installed a third DVB-s CARD wich i use for EPG_SCAN and REcording - so the Primary DVB-CARD only is for Recording.

Since this i have not so much problems !

But sometimes (sometimes 2 Day sometimes 4 Days) the cam stopīs working - so i have made a CRONJOB wich restarts the DRIVER and the VDR every day at 4AM - since i have made this - i never have any problems - everything works realy fine.

You can also reproduce this problem by switching the channels very often in a short time (only at the DVB-S Card with the CAM) the the CAM stopīs working .

---