[linux-dvb] Colorshifting

Hi

I am using a Siemens dvb-s card on my schneider surfstation (Cyrix
mediaGX@200 Mhz, 128MB Ram, Kernel 2.4.2).

I used to have the problem of shifting colors of the OSD which I solved by
disabling all Bios Power Management.

Now after running vdr for about a day, my screen got black and vdr wasnt able
to manage changing Channels (in fact, it wasnt dead. It did try to change
channels (which I could see on the flickering OSD). Restarting vdr didnīt
help either, so I reloaded all dvb driver modules... now it works again...
must be a bug somewhere.

Christian

---