[linux-dvb] Driver problem? Please help.

Hello,

I just got myself a Siemens DVB card, downloaded the drivers and they seem to
compile okay.

But when I call "make insmod" all I get on my tv are some colorful lines
and then the text "(c) convergence integrated media" (that disappears after
some time ), but no tv channel.
Sending existing mpeg files to /dev/video and viewing them on my tv works
fine. With the Siemens DVB Wind*ws software I can see (at least some)
channels, and the signal quality is fine, so I don't think it's a problem with
satellite system.

Has anybody an idea what I am doing wrong? What should I try out to
find out where exactly my problem is? Does anybody know about a
HOWTO or FAQ that deals with such problems?

Thanks,

Markus

--
haubnerm@gmx.net  -  http://welcome.to/haubnerm
"Don't meddle with dragons, cause you're crunchy

---