[linux-dvb] Re: outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

Axel Gruber writes:
 > So - i also have a Mediamaster9800 for use with both CIīs and at the Mediamaster both ciīs works very well.
 >
 > Also if i put the CI-Interface to my Hauppauge CARD in my WINDOWS-PC with the original-Software or WINDVBLIVE - i have no problems ! - i can watch and record encrypted channels without any problems. - i donīt have to reload the driver after 1 Day and i dont have to put out the CARD after some time... - everything works fine....
 >
 > I know - The Astron CI is not very stable (many guys have told that).. - But the Irdeto4.7 sould work realy good....
 >
 > So - i donīt think that the Problem is the CI... or the Hardware...
 >
 > Iīm not a Programmer - so i donīt know what to do - but the only thing i can say is that the Hauppauge CARD with the Irdeto and the seca ci in a Windows-SYSTEM works very well - without any problems !

Sorry, but I have no access to any firmware updates and I cannot use
the firmware binary which comes with the Windoze software. The CI code
in our firmware still is the one we got from Siemens a year ago.

So, considering how many people we have working on the drivers, that
Technotrend suddenly decides to change their cards and give out no
information (of course people still expect instant support for them),
and that others want all kinds of features like network support for the new
API, you will have to wait a few more weeks or months.

Ralph

---