[linux-dvb] AGC

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

The AGC as shown by dvbrouter ia so erratic it's almost useless. Know
enybody why?
With no signal at all it shows 143, but with signal it's anybody's guess.
The Windows software level bar is stable and very useful (it even spell the
level on the speaker). I thing we need something like that in the Linux
driver too.

---