[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: Is there a program to play mpeg-1 and / or mpeg-2 to /dev/video?

Am Don, 22 Mär 2001 schrieben Sie:

> A easy way to play mpeg1/mpeg2 is cat "foo.mpg > /dev/video" . But several
> tests show me that the file have to be tv-standard conform:
> MPEG1: video:  ASPECT: reserved  Size = 352x288  FRAMERATE: 25 fps  BRate:
> 1.9 Mbit/s

But sometimes the Picture gets lost if I do it this way (Driver 0.8.2).

If I frickle  it in the VDR environment to be able to start it via the OSD It
works fine- but sumetimes the A/V Sync is very poor ...

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

---