[linux-dvb] Re: Choosing a DVB card - Skymedia 200 under Linux?

>  > I would like to buy and use Skymedia 200 under Linux as Internet and
>  > satellite video receiver.
>  > Does anyone run Skymedia with siemens linux drivers?

> No, AFAIK, this is a totally different card, not one of the
> Technotrend/Siemens/Hauppauge/... clones.

In technical detals they said about "Linux software"? Did you have any
experience with this DVB card under Linux yet?

SOFTWARE
-Control,Data and Streaming API
-Windows'95/'98/NT and LINUX, Miniport Driver for NDIS4.0
-VPE,Active Movie 2.0 support (Graphic Overlay Function)
-Video/Audio/Data download simultaneously
-Max. 32 PIDs decode simultaneously
-Fully DVB-Data(ETSI 301 192) Compliant

Do you have any suggest about a model of siemens clone with External Smart
Card Reader, Video output, Audio output, Remote control (Channel/Volume) or
any similar/better card?

Regards,
Vladimir

---