[linux-dvb] still picture viewer for ppm and jpeg on my site

http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/satellite/ppv-0.1.tgz
ppv stands for Panteltje Picture Viewer (of cause) :-)

This is just so you guys have something to play with.
You need libjpeg, and the Berkeley mpeg2 codec.

If jou cannot find the codec try the modified one on:
http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/mcam/mpeg2.tgz, that one should also work.
See the README for details.

I will look at the iframe API later too.

At this monent only 352x288 jpg and ppm, and also 702x572 jpg and ppm
is supported, but you can use 'display' (part of the image magick' program,
to resize any jpg or ppm.
Regards
Jan

---