[linux-dvb] Re: outcommand error 1 and ARM RESET

The picture of the tuner assembly looks like an ALPS BSR series tuner. Take a look at their
www.alps.com in the rf cmponents section for a pdf product description, the form factor
seems identical. I got a few last year for evaluation. At that time it used the Philips
PLL and QPSK chips. I think I read an earlier posting that it now uses a ST chip set.

Perhaps directly contacting ALPS might get a copy of the register descriptions.

Steve

Marcus Kuba wrote:

> Nevertheless, after talking to Martin Springer at the cebit yesterday I
> may put something together with the information I have from the
> linuxtv-FAQ and the Message-Boards. I also think it is now time for a
> GERMAN VDR-Page, so I won't do anything in english.
> As a first step, there is a picture of the new hardware available under
> http://www.kuba4u.de/Bilder/Hauppauge2.1.jpg (300dpi-scan of
> card/connector-cable, >800kB). More pictures and maybe some tables
> (especially regarding the J2/Mini-DIN-stuff, not tested but just
> conclusions...) will follow...

---