[linux-dvb] Re: Is it possible to play .vdr files with WindowsMediaPlayer

> Hello,

> is it possible to play .vdr files with Windows-Media-Player ?
> if I rename a .vdr file to .mpg I can play these files with PowerDVD
> if I open the file in WMP, it tries to download a codec, then I got a
> Message like 'no codec found' and then I hear only audio.

> Does anybody know what I have to install to get that working ?

No chance !

only if you remultiplex them with MPLEX - then the Mediaplayer can play it - but only if you have installed a DVD Player at your WINDOWS System or the LIGOS-Filter.

If you donīt find the Ligoos Filter - Mail me...

---