[linux-dvb] n-tv result

Hello altogether,

after placing a big mirror and doing some acrobatics, i can definatly confirm Guidos hint:

There are a few (at least one: n-tv) programs that are much more sensitive to dish
orientation than all the others!

As posted before, I repeatedly had problems with n-tv and orf. I may be hit harder than
others by this problem because of having a 35cm dish and being not allowed to really fix this
mechanically fool proof (rented flat).

The patch (definie MUL ...) cured the problem for me just as for Klaus, but only for some
days.
Now, I moved the dish while watching the screen until i got n-tv.
Very small offsets kill only n-tv, not all the other programs. There is much more tolerance
there.
I still don`t get orf, but maybe my config isn`t updated right here - i don`t need this
anyway.

Does anybody know, what`s so special about n-tv?

Greetings

  Michael

PS: Maybe thats a hint worth putting into the FAQ?

---