[linux-dvb] what is the recommended system for using vdr "perfectly" Part 2

To the programmer of vdr and dvb.

*********************************
*Sorry, i forgotten some points.*
*Here is an Update of my Mail.  *
* Changes in Stars!!!           *
*********************************

I want to ask for the best Software/Hardware System to use vdr!!

I am using:

Hardware:
---------
ASUS A7V133 Motherboard with onboard udma controller
Atlon 800MhZ
3x128Mbyte Ram
1x40GB Maxtor
1xDVBīs Haupauge
1xIrdeto CI Module
1x 100MBIT 3Com 3c9x Network Card
*Lirc homebrew Interface: Serial Port Receivers*
Software:
-----------
Suse 7.1 Standard Installation
DMA on /sbin/hdparm -d1 -c1 -k1 /dev/hdc ...
Kernel 2.2.18
************************
*Lirc 0.6.3pre5.tar.gz *
************************
Current cvs DVB 0.8.x (yesterday)

Problems:
---------
-after a view switching of Premiere Channels the decyption fails
 and only the last decypted channel will be displayes all other
 cryptes channels are black from this time on.
-the movies donīt run smoothly. Sometimes the pictures "hang"
 (eg. all 1-2 minutes) for a extrem short time and then continues 100%
 (when I move backwards and replay the same scene, all is ok!)
-sometimes the color of the onscreendisplay changes "transparent" to other
colors

Questions:
Do the developer have the same Problems ?
What Hard/Software are using the developer ?
Exist any Hard/Software Constellation without these Problems?
-Do You know "Workarounds" for these Problems ?

Thanks for your Time

Klaus Wolf

---