[linux-dvb] Re: n-tv result

> With ORF I mean something that I did get some time ago (few months?). I
> didn`t change the config since. I think it was not ORF1 but ORF2.
> Did they start encrypting that some weeks ago?

You are right i had this one too - think it was ORF-Sat and mainly followed
the ORF2 program (unfortunately not ORF1 ;-) - it seems to have become
encrypted.

NTV must have bought a cheap transponder on the sat, an almost burned out one
;-)
Maybe one of the astras is misaligned or has a different footprint?

---