[linux-dvb] First attempt at r@dio.mp3 recorder for Linux DVB

I have attempted to patch the nbc-vbi program to work directly with the DVB
teletext stream on Hotbird.  It can be found at:

http://www.linuxstb.org/radiomp3/nbc-vbi-0.32-dvb-0.1.tgz

Please read the README.DVB file in that archive for more details.

This is a work-in-progress release, and it doesn't work perfectly on
my system (I get lots of errors in my incoming data).  The jpeg images seem
to download OK, and I also get the playlist displayed OK, but I am getting
corrupted mp3 files.

I don't know if this is a problem with my hardware, the program, the driver
version I am using (0.8.2) or elsewhere, so I would welcome any feedback.

If I can get this working properly, then I'll send a patch to the author of
nbc-vbi and hopefully he will incorporate it in his release.

Thanks,

Dave.

---