[linux-dvb] Re: Why compress a VDR movie again ?

> I think, i have an not much expensive solution for this problem:
> don't use WLAN, make it simpler by using an wireless audio/video
> transmitter.
> I got this at Conrad Electronic for only 250,- DM, incl. I/R
> Transmitter/Receiver.
> It works great for me over 20m.
> I used it before my DVB adventure for my DivX/DVD Player (PC :-).

I also use a Wired Infrared-transmitter to watch recorded movies at the sleeping-Room - aditional i have a active VIDEO-Spliter to get 2 Video-Signals out of the DVB CARD.

This works fine for me and costs only 120 DM - the Picture-Quality is very high :-)

But i want to build a aditional Client for my "working-Room" - this client will be connected with LAN.

---