Von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag von Margit Fiegert
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Marz 2001 18:15
An: linux-dvb
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Re: FYI: 100GB Maxtor

Axel Gruber schrieb:

> Do you know a Price ?

Vobis sells them for 799.- DM "ab Mai".
But:
 Vobis list price of the 60GB Maxtor in the beginning: 799.-, special
price in the first week: 599.- (same as 40GB). I went in to by a 40GB
and went out luckily with a 60GB.

  Vobis list price of the 80GB Maxtor in the beginning: 799.-, special
price in the first week: 599.- (same as 60GB). This time it was more the
good guess than good luck.

You see the pattern ;-)
I hope I`ll have a chance to get one after this posting!

Greetings
  Michael

---
linux-dvb" as subject.