[linux-dvb] Perfect Config: Please Help!!

Hi!

My VDR currently runnin Suse 7.0 (2.2.16) and all works
perfect, except that nothing is started automaticly ;-(
I try different things to start lirc,dvb and vdr automaticly
but without success.
My wish is that the whole "box" can be controlled only with the
ir-remotecontrol, cause the box resists in my livingroom.

So my target should be:
If the Box is powered up, all modules should start automatic
If "poweroff" is initiated, the box should go down
(kernel is compiled with APM)

None of the above could i realize..could someone of you
assist me, how i have to configure my box..please ;-)

Thanks a lot !
tobias

---