[linux-dvb] Re: Multiple Cards in VDR

> be nice if the recording would switch to the second card, when the
> recording
> stops there.
Add a third card ! (expensive but very usefull)
 6.  recording two crypted channels at same time would by nice, could the
> support for two CI interfaces be integrated?
The developer says, that he donīt have a second CI - so he could not test it... (perhaps whe should seht him one for testing *g*)

> 7. Playing DVD with DVD-Player from Matijaz Thaler, i have to disable vdr
Klaus sayed he wants to integrate DVD into VDR but first he wants to update to the new API

> 8. Is there an solution of reading the timers.conf and set the next
> recording time to the bios as the startuptime and switch of the pc?
Not at the moment... (Klaus (and I) mean that the VDR should run the whole time) - if anybody makes a Patch or a solution for this - why not...

> 9. No EPG on the channels from Prem Cinedom 1/1 to 4/4, all others from
> Prem
> display one.
Yes - EPG have a other Format of the EPG-DATA - Perhaps Klaus will implement this - i know this from my DVB2000 MEDIAMASTER Software from Overflow - this was supported very late..

Ok - CU

> Bernd

> ---
> Info: