[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Multiple Cards in VDR

> > be nice if the recording would switch to the second card, when the
> > recording
> > stops there.
> Add a third card ! (expensive but very usefull)
Needs a third Satcable in the Room, but i have only two :-((

>  6.  recording two crypted channels at same time would by
> nice, could the
> > support for two CI interfaces be integrated?
> The developer says, that he donīt have a second CI - so he
> could not test it... (perhaps whe should seht him one for testing *g*)
Only the CI Interface ore CI and CAM, i have an second CI but at the moment
no Cam.
Did someone have infos about to use one CI+Cam and to ad an second attach
for the DVB Card. Like an AT-Bus Cable. (Poor english i know)

> Klaus sayed he wants to integrate DVD into VDR but first he
> wants to update to the new API
Very good

> > 8. Is there an solution of reading the timers.conf and set the next
> > recording time to the bios as the startuptime and switch of the pc?
> Not at the moment... (Klaus (and I) mean that the VDR should
> run the whole time) - if anybody makes a Patch or a solution
> for this - why not...
Running the whole time is no green thinking, but ok will see if someone have
a solution.

Bernd

---