[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: Multiple Cards in VDR

> Needs a third Satcable in the Room, but i have only two :-((
Thatīs a Problem...

>> could not test it... (perhaps whe should seht him one for testing *g*)
> Only the CI Interface ore CI and CAM, i have an second CI but at the
> moment
> no Cam.
> Did someone have infos about to use one CI+Cam and to ad an second attach
> for the DVB Card. Like an AT-Bus Cable. (Poor english i know)
No - you need on CI-CAM + CAM-ADAPTER for every DVB-CARD you want to use for decrypt - I have tryed 2 CAMīs with 2 Interfaces at 2 DVB-CARDS but it only works for a short time then the second one fail... - Klaus and i have tested this again some weeks ago - same result...

> Running the whole time is no green thinking, but ok will see if someone
> have
> a solution.
Who wantīs to be green ???? :-)) - Only a Joke - everybody have to know what he do...

I think to shutdown the HARDDRIVES and everythink that is not important have to be enough ! - but as i sayed... everybody have to know what to do...

My VDR is also a SERVER for INTERNET-CONNECTION and DRIVE-SPACE (460GB HARDDIVES) - so i have to run it the whole time...

The other thing ist that i record very much so the vdr would be restart the Machine very often.. - and then i can let it run ...

CU

---