[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Multiple Cards in VDR

Ok, will do

> > 5. two recordings at the same time, if the second stops
> first i could not
> > change the channels on the first card until the recording
> stops there. Would
> > be nice if the recording would switch to the second card,
> when the recording
> > stops there.
>
> That would mean that you get a short interruption in the
> recording - I doubt that
> that is what you really want. However, if this is something
> people want, I could
> implement a setup option that allows making VDR stop a
> recording on the primary
> interface and continue on another one if one becomes free.
Must it be interupt? I think teh recording is first put into an Buffer and
then writes it to the disk, tell me if iam wrong. If thats true isent there
a little buffertime for switching?
Or even if i have a little break, if i sit and want to watch tv, i think it
would be usefull to have an option to switch, if i can acept a little
interupt.

> Do you people out there really want that?
I dont know

> Klaus
> --
>
> Klaus Schmidinger                       Phone: +49-8635-6989-10
> CadSoft Computer GmbH                   Fax:   +49-8635-6989-40
> Hofmark 2                               Email:   kls@cadsoft.de
> D-84568 Pleiskirchen, Germany           URL:     www.cadsoft.de

---