[linux-dvb] Recording of Dolby Digital and storage of encrypted streams

Hi,

as you probably know PW is starting to transmit DD in April. I would
like to record Starwars and other movies with VDR when my box is
finished.

Has anyone already tried to record Pro7 with DD and does it work?
Can all the audio streams be recorded together with the video stream?
I assume the later is not possible because you have to select a specific
APID.

A further question is whether recordings of PW are stored as encrypted
or as decrypted stream. I assume the second because otherwise the
decoding would not work correctly.

Thanks
Emil

---