[linux-dvb] Re: OT: MPEG->DivX

At 09:35 09.04.2001, Jörg-Oliver Todamm wrote:

>I can only guess, as I don't use such large files.
>
>First, what version of FlaskMPEG do you use? As far as I know there is
>no limitation on the 0.6 preview.

I use this version

>If this won't work or you are already using Flask 0.6, what is the
>problem in more detail.

My problem is, that Flask simply crashs, if i press "Flask It".
Preview or AudioPlayer are working.
I'm using my default settings:
DivX Fast, every sec. a key, 1688kbit
MP3 Audio with 112kbit.

I have changed these settings, but the fault comes again.

>Maybe you try DVD2AVI and NanDub. Have a look ath the webppage of Doom9.

ok, I've found his page, i'll take a look at this programs,
Thank you.

> > FlaskMPG seems, to can't convert these files.
> > How do you this?
> > I want to make an little howto, because I saw much questions,
> > the last days, about this. Assume, i get my recorded movies
> > converted (My harddisk is to small for the coming eastern,
> > i hope you have a solution for me :-)

---