[linux-dvb] Re: Latest CVS - tuning changes/problems

Johannes Stezenbach writes:
 > b) The AFC thread in the driver does a slow adjustment of the frequency
 >    to ensure that thermal drift of the LNB or tuner does not exceed the
 >    locking range of the hardware AFC.

This is currently commented out because on some channels this slow
adjustment causes severe problems (errors and loss of lock) even
if I restrict it to the smallest tuner stepsize.
On other channels it nicely converges on a zero frequency error.

Ralph