[linux-dvb] install probs

Hi there,
I have a problem installing the dvb driver....when I do a 'make' in /dvb/drivers/ everything compiles without any error, but if I now try to do a 'make insmod' I get the following output:

insmod: a module named dvbdev already exists
insmod: i2c-core: no module by that name found
insmod: videodev: no module by that name found
insmod: a module named dvb_filter already exists
insmod: a module named dmxdev already exists
insmod: a module named VES1893 already exists
insmod: a module named VES1820 already exists
insmod: a module named stv0299 already exists
insmod: a module named tuner already exists
insmod: a module named saa7146_core already exists
insmod: a module named saa7146_v4l already exists
insmod: a module named dvb_demux already exists
insmod: a module named dvb already exists
make: *** [insmod] Error 1

....when I now try do compile the files in libdvb theres is know error....but the compilation of the files in apps aborts with this error:

make[1]: Leaving directory /usr/src/DVB-0.9/apps/mpegtools'
(cd tuxzap; make)
make[1]: Entering directory /usr/src/DVB-0.9/apps/tuxzap'
make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory /usr/src/DVB-0.9/apps/tuxzap'
make: *** [all] Error 2

any idea?
greetings, Malte