[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.80pre6

Stefan Huelswitt schrieb:

> > - Doing fast forward/back with new recordings still doesn't give a
> >   "smooth" display. Old recordings (taken with VDR 0.72/driver 0.8.2
> >   work fine).
> Yes, it seems that the video & audio aren't in sync during fast
> forward/back. Also audio has loud 'blops' sometimes. Maybe you should
> mute audio.

funny. i only heard audio during ff/fr one time. i'm watching recordings for a month or two
but since then i never heard audio again.

> I also had the problem that sometimes after jumping forward/back
> audio isn't in sync with video anymore if you return to normal
> playback. If you stop playback and resume, everything is ok.

Saw that one too. But i cant reproduce it anymore.

first time i used 0.80pre5 I switched some channels and suddenly BR3 (3rd bavarian tv) went
black and the only audio i heard was: NOISE!

I'm curious. Where does this noise come from? I thought this would be digital. ;-)) (tuner?)
I switched forth and back and only the 3rd channel produced noise with black screen. After
restarting the box (kernel oops, but not related to dvb,vdr) the problem was gone.

ciao,
Christoph