[linux-dvb] Re: exporting VDR files

Hi!

* Stephan Goetz <stephan.goetz@spiegl.de> [20010527 16:08]:
> I'm currently using VDR 0.72 with the 0.8.2 DVB driver. VDR works
> perfectly fine. Now I'd like to export the *.vdr files to another
> video format, avi for example, to store the films on a CD-R. My goal
> is to be able to replay the films on a computer without VDR installed.
> Does anybody have an idea on how to convert the files?

use mplex -tDVD from the DVB driver package to get an mpeg-2 stream you
can feed to mpeg2divx (search for x2divx on freshmeat) ... mplex can do
(S)VCD-files, too ...

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - UIN: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
You don't have to change the world... to change the world. You're either part