[linux-dvb] Re: astra lowband

Yes, low-band works.

In your example, you have the wrong tuning parameters - the symbol rate
should be 22000, and the frequency 10788.  Maybe the Windows software is less
tolerant to these things than VDR.

Another problem could be the LnbSLOF, LnbFreqLo and LnbFreqHi settings in VDR
- but these would probably affect your hi-band tuning as well.

Dave.