[linux-dvb] Re: latest CVS version

> > I cannot tune any channel with the new code. The screen just stays
black, no
> > matter if I use VDR or (n)tuxzap. Could someone else with the new
Hauppauge
> > model perhaps try this?
>
> Try init_chan=1 instead of init_chan=2 in the Makefile, this works
> much better for me.

Just a quick follow-up on the issue: I just went back to my "stable" version
of the DVB driver (checked out on 20010508, contains dvb.c 1.59) and
replaced Dpram and Root with the latest ones. For the first time since I got
my DVB card, I could zap through all 30 channels I have configured in VDR
without an outcommand error and/or ARM reset :-))) I haven't checked any
recordings yet but I have programmed two timers and when I return home
tonight, VDR hopefully will still be running ...

Regards,
hh