[linux-dvb] VDR 0.80pre5

I have uploaded the current status of VDR with the new API to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.80pre5.diff.gz

This is a 'diff' between the official VDR version 0.72 and my
current source.

- The "transfer mode" now works a lot better (after some rearrangements
  in the buffer handling).

- Recording and replay also appears to work pretty good now.

- After heavy channel switching (or at some time after the EPG scanner kicks in)
  channels don't sync any more. Maybe there's still a problem in the driver here?

- Sometimes video and audio are still out of sync, even if a channel is viewed
  'live'. I have no idea where this could come from, must be a driver
  problem!?

- Doing fast forward/back with new recordings still doesn't give a
  "smooth" display. Old recordings (taken with VDR 0.72/driver 0.8.2
  work fine).

Overall it looks like VDR is now somewhat more stable.
My main concern at the moment is that channel switching is sometimes
not reliable, and once the card has come into a mode where channels don't
sync any more, only a driver reload gets things running again.

Please test this version intensively and report any problems you may find.
We should especially try to find out whether something is a VDR problem or
a driver problem.

Klaus