[linux-dvb] AW: Re: VDR 08.pre6 Recodring problem

This happens _every_ time with all channels i´v tryed (RTL, SAT.1, PRO-7,
ARD).

> Are you sure your dish is properly aligned, so that the signal is strong
> enough?

I think so. Using an analog receiver the picture ist good (no fishes at
all).
There is no problem watching any channel, recveiving EPG information works
very fine. But i will try to (re-) find a tool for messuring the singal
strength.
(Anybody knows the link where i can downlod this software ?)

> > I also observed the "color problem" within the OSD, but sorry i
> can´t rember
> > when it occoured.
>
> I never had that with the old driver, but last weekend I've observed that
> once with the new driver. Restarting VDR didn't help (although
> VDR initializes
> the color palette at startup), I had to reload the driver to fix
> this. So I
> would assume that this is a driver problem.
>
> Klaus
> --

Thank´s for your help

Markus