[linux-dvb] 2.4.4-ac5 don't compil CVS DVB

FAVRE Gregoire writes:

 > Hello,
 >
 > I have first tried the CVS from today, with no luck, and then the one
 > that was released while 2.4.4-ac2 (which works great with 2.4.4-ac2).

So they changed something in the video4linux calls. Lets see if it
makes it into 2.4.5 and than we can adapt it. It is not feasible to
support each and every prepatch version. If you are using prepatches
you should read the changelogs and adapt to them yourself.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de