[linux-dvb] Re: Computer case for VDR

I've bought a PIII-800 system with a Maxtor 80 GB (5400 rpm)
harddrive from Maxdata with their standard midi tower case (ok,
that's not ideal looking for the living room, but you have enough
room for expansions like more hd's). The system is very silent, I've
never heard such a silent pc (my Apple G4 sounds like a vacuum
cleaner compared to the Maxdata PC...)! I don't understand how they
made this mirracle, but the case seems to be only really good
designed, it has no special noise reduction materials.