[linux-dvb] Re: CVS unter Windows downloaden?

http://cvshome.org/ :)

versions for linux and windows.
BUT take care! windows set the "filetype" different
from linux. so linux doesn.t recognize files as
executable, ect...
(of course this can also be because of me minor
knowledge :)

so i suggest using windows as a software router
(win2k can do that) an route the "internet"
traffic from your windows machine to your linux
machine. (that.s the way i do it, and it works
really nice.)

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>