[linux-dvb] Re: tuxzap does not compile

Hi Tim!

> autogen.sh stopps with this message:
>
> >checking whether ln -s works... yes
> >updating cache ./config.cache
> >./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
> >configure: error: libtool configure failed
>
> the produced ./configure script breaks with a similar message:
>
> >checking whether ln -s works... (cached) yes
> >./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
> >configure: error: libtool configure failed
>

> I am not familiar with dynamic libraries and the autoconf tools.
>
> Can someone tell me something about them. Where can I find
> the ltconfig, or which tool does it generate?

libtoolize can create ltconfig for you. Sometime it can conflict
if the .m4-files are generated by newer versions of libtool, then
you have to upgrade (current stable: 1.4).

Regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
E-Mail: reinhard@suamor.de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request

-- Type: application/pgp-signature