[linux-dvb] vdr 0.82 emergency exit problem

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi Folks,

I am using vdr0.82 and restarts vdr with a cron job every day with the
script at the end of this mail.
Iīve got the following Prob:
Several Times when vdr records via timer a cyrptet channel(eg. premiere) it
exits with the following message:

Jul  7 15:07:12 lux vdr[4130]: initiating emergency exit
Jul  7 15:07:12 lux vdr[2964]: emergency exit requested - shutting down
Jul  7 15:07:15 lux vdr[2964]: emergency exit!

Does anybody else got thes errors to. (I thing vdr canīt switch to the
channel)

Do somebody know a "workaround script" for that restart vdr after such an
emergency exit ??

I use a modified script von klaus schmidingers runvdr. Look at the end of my
message.

I am not so good in linux and scripting.
Please help me and give me solutions for this problem.

Many Thanks

klaus

PS:

Many thanks to all developer in this mailinglist.

!!!! This vdr stuff is a revoluion in tv showing !!!!

-------------------------------
here is my script i am using:
------------------------------

#!/bin/sh

# runvdr: Loads the DVB driver and runs VDR
#
# If VDR exits abnormally, the driver will be reloaded
# and VDR restarted.
#
# Set the environment variable VDRUSR to the user id you
# want VDR to run with. If VDRUSR is not set, VDR will run
# as 'root', which is not necessarily advisable.
#
# Since this script loads the DVB driver, it must be started
# as user 'root'.
#
# Any command line parameters will be passed on to the
# actual 'vdr' program.
#
# See the main source file 'vdr.c' for copyright information and
# how to reach the author.
#
# $Id: runvdr 1.6 2001/06/09 12:20:04 kls Exp $

DVBDIR="/vdr/DVB/driver"
VDRPRG="/vdr/VDR/./vdr"
VDRCMD="/vdr/VDR/./vdr -c /vdr/config -v /video0 -d -w 60 $*"

LSMOD="`/sbin/lsmod | grep dvbdev | wc -l`"
KILLPROC="/sbin/killproc -TERM"

# vdr killen
killall vdr
#make reload
cd $DVBDIR
make reload

# Load driver if it hasn't been loaded already:
#if [ $LSMOD -eq 0 ] ; then
#   (cd $DVBDIR; make insmod)
#   fi

while (true) do