[linux-dvb] 90 degree adapter for pci slot

Hello,

I am was searching for the perfect case for my linux dvb for a while and I think I found it.
It is an old siemens scenic case. But the problem is the board and processor are too old.
I wanted to put my new pentium II at board in, but the PCI card doesn't fit. Does anybody of
you know if a 90 degree adapter for pci cards exists. The case is quite flat and therefore I can
only put it in horisontal. The old board has got an adapter, but it is not for pci.

Thank you

Kind regards

Phil

I tryed to draw the problem:

the normal way of putting a pci card in

and i need an adapter to put it in in a 90 degree angle
           ,---