[linux-dvb] About DVB-S Rev 2.1

got Hauppauge DVB-S Rev 2.1 since week now
my older one was same card but Rev 1.3

first I noticed that Rev 2.1 Tunner sensitivity is lower than the on in Rev
1.3, a my right on that ?

second when viewing a movie or song lot of cuts as if week signal "signal is
84% and no error at all" and some time freeze the picture only sound on,
even if I jump to deff channel same freeze picture only sound change of the
new channel, need to close the software and run again, nothing happen like
that with my older one Rev 1.3 , any help or comment on that

last which is better Rev 1.3 or 2.1 and why, and what is the main deff
between then

my configuration is

PIII 1Ghz
256 Ram
GForce 2 mx  32Mb
30+40 G HD
Computer power supplay ATX 230W

please help me to know what I'm doing wrong, or how to fix this

thx

ADiab