[linux-dvb] Re: SV: Re: VDR 0.84 and EPG

On Monday 23 July 2001 14:16, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Have you tried all sorts of different channels?
> Is it always the same?
> Which satellite are you receiving?

I have the same problem, but only on Thor (1W) - the other satellites I can
receive (5E, 19E, 13E) show both now and next correctly.

I suppose there is a small difference in the way Telenor (The Thor operator)
send EPG information, and that VDR does not handle this.

If you have som code that can be used to find out what Telenor really send
out, I'll be glad to help testing it.

Truls (Norway)