[linux-dvb] DVB driver 0.9 and new soundchip

Hi,

I have a new Technisat SkyStar 1 (kompatible with Siemens DVB-s) and when
using the DVB-Drivers 0.9 and VDR 0.84 everything is ok but there is no
audio. I know (because i talked to Technotrend technical hotline) there is a
new Soundchip on this card revision. The Soundchip is no longer connected to
the i2c-bus and so the right chip can't be found. Under Windows I have to
change only one value in the registry to have sound:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TechnoTrend\DVBSERVER\Settings] "DAC"="Crystal"

Does anybody know, how I can change the linux DVB-driver to work with my new
soundchip?

Thanks in advance.