[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: SV: Re: VDR 0.84 and EPG

Same here ... EPG Scanner turned off (is this the reason ???)

Stefan

Marcus Kuba <marcus@kuba4u.de>
Gesendet von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
26.07.2001 00:08

        An:     linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
        Kopie:
        Thema:  [linux-dvb] Re: SV: Re: VDR 0.84 and EPG

Am 23.07.2001, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>

> > Quite sure. The time is set via ntpdate and is correct, and the
timezone
is
> > also set correctly to Europe/Copenhagen. This is a RedHat 7.1 box.

> Then I have no idea what might be wrong. I do get the current and

I have a similar problem.. not always, but it happens frequently (and it
has been there also with driver 0.8.2 and VDR 0.7x).
I think it's best to show an example:
- the time is 20:13
- I switch to "SAT.1"
- The OSD shows the time (20:14) and two lines
  "19:40 Die Quiz-Show"
  "21:15 Mein Partner auf vier Pfoten"

The problem is: 21:15 is NOT next, next is "20:15 Kommissar Rex".
When I switch to the EPG with Menu and "1", the information is correct
(WITH "20:15 Kommissar Rex"), when I go back to the program and press OK
to see the info, it is still missing.

> Have you tried all sorts of different channels?
> Is it always the same?
> Which satellite are you receiving?

It happens on all channels. All I have found out so far is that this
happens mostly within the last 5-10 minutes of an event. Would I have
switched to SAT.1 maybe at 19:55, it would have showed the correct
information, but just before the ending of the Quiz-Show, it will not
tell me what's coming within the next 10 minutes.

Greetings,   Marcus

linux-dvb" as subject.