[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.84 / Diseqcð

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> The new version 0.84 of the Video Disk Recorder project
> - No longer sending a Diseqc command if the Diseqc value for a given channel
>   is '0'.

Why that?

With my Installation (Astra Diseqc=0,Hotbird Diseqc=1, Siemens DVBs Card).
This doesn't work:
	Because it doesn't send a Diseqc==0 Signal I can't switch from
	Hotbird to Astra.

After I changed the line in dvbapi.c back to what it had been in vdr 0.83
everything worked fine.

Gruss Robert Simons