[linux-dvb] Re: Progress bar doesn't update correctly

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found that the replay progress bar does not update correctly
> when jumping between marks.
>
> Lets say S is a start-mark, E an end-mark and ^ is the current
> position (the red triangle).
>
> I'm watching a movie and have set some marks. Notice the current
> position ^:
>
>     S---E    S---E    S---E
>                    ^
>
> No I pause the replay and press 7. Display doesn't changes!!
> Pressing 7 again. Display changes:
>
>     S---E    S---E    S---E
>                  ^
>
> No I hide the progress bar and display it again:
>
>     S---E    S---E    S---E
>              ^
>
> So, both 7-keys have been received but display doesn't changes
> accordingly.
>
> This is with vdr 0.84 / current cvs driver (todays, but version
> before is same). DVB-s version 2.1
>
> Anybody can confirm this?

I had the same effect when the play_iframe function didn't work.
Are you absolutely, positively sure that you are _using_ the driver
with my patch? From what you are reporting I would tend to assume
that you are still using the unpatched driver version.

Klaus