[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with trickmode and CAMs?

Peter,

I just verified that and it is not the same at my end. I have two dvb-s,
cam is in the second.

I can to any trickmode forwards and backwards, my cam still works (doing
transfer mode).

Regards,

Robert

"Peter Seyringer" <dvrproject@seyringer.priv.at>