[linux-dvb] Re: missing paused statement in cReplayBuffer::Input ?? for ac3 playback - sync

Hi,

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

[...]

 > Yes might be a good one. I spent a day to get this buffer thing
 > better but it's still not perfect.

Stefan & Klaus, could you please have a look athe input&output
synchornization mechanism i'm using in the as-3 snapshot (will be out
this evening)

I have at least one report, that it is improving performance on low end
systems. It avoid the tight busy loops currently used there. Klaus tried
to defuse those by using udelay(1), i believe this causes latencys which
might contribute to A/V desyncs in situations where the buffer is almost
empty (and this case for all trick modes and on slow systems!)

Andreas